MoreGreen Pyrolysis Plant
The MoreGreen pyrolysis plant decomposes waste into oil vapor by high-temperature pyrolysis technology. Then the oil vapor enters the cooling system through the oil-gas separator, wherein the oil flows to the oil tank, and the pyrolysis gas passes through water seal to the gas recovery system to become the main furnace fuel. The dust passes through the dust removal system and is discharged after meeting the national environmental protection standards. At the same time, the automatic feeding process and cracking furnace generated steel wire and carbon black.
Is the pyrolysis plant worth investing in? No doubt! Because the waste to oil industry has very good prospects.
Waste tires are known in the industry as "black pollution," and recycling and disposal of used tyres have been a worldwide problem. According to authoritative research, there are as many as 1 billion used tires in the world in 2018, totaling more than 30 million tons. The annual production of plastic waste is even more alarming, with global plastic waste production reaching 360 million tons in 2018. Coupled with waste rubber and waste sludge, these wastes have brought tremendous pressure on global environmental protection. Their recycling and treatment have been highly valued by all countries. So, is there any equipment that can effectively handle these wastes?
A pyrolysis plant is one of the best options. It plays a key role in the process of digesting the above-mentioned garbage, and can also convert waste into energy, thereby obtaining considerable economic benefits, and killing two birds with one stone. After the waste has undergone a complete set of automated processes such as crushing and pyrolysis, most of the waste can be reused to obtain high value-added renewable resource products on the premise of safety and environmental protection.
Taking waste tyres as an example, 1 ton of used tyres (rubber) can produce 0.35 tons of carbon black, 0.45 tons of waste tire (rubber) oil, 0.12 tons of steel wire and some combustible gases by high-temperature pyrolysis. Compared with waste direct landfill, combustion incineration and other treatment methods, high-temperature pyrolysis technology are safer and more environmentally friendly, saving energy and conforming to the development trend of the times.
Since 2009, MoreGreen has started to cooperate with well-known scientific research institutions and universities and combined scientific research results with its own frontline production practices. Waste pyrolysis technology and equipment have reached the international advanced level. The pyrolysis facilities are safe, environmentally friendly, efficient and productive. The quality of the products it produces is excellent.
Pyrolysis refers to the decomposition reaction of organic substances after reaching certain conditions, which is an irreversible reaction. Most organic compounds have thermal instability characteristics that decompose in high temperature anoxic environments. Macromolecular organic compounds will be converted into gaseous, liquid and solid components with relatively low molecular weight. Pyrolysis of organic solid waste generally produces high temperature oil gas, water vapor and solid products.
Pyrolysis Plant Working Processes
The main raw materials of the pyrolysis unit are clean waste tires, waste rubber, waste plastics, and sludge. After purchasing clean raw materials, it can be manually fed or automatically fed by related machines. The inside of the pyrolysis furnace can be continuously heated to 200~300 °C within 4 hours. At this time, the pyrolysis gas begins to produce steadily, and the temperature rises slowly in the next 5~8 hours. When the temperature reaches 450°C, the tyre pyrolysis has been considered almost done.
During the pyrolysis process, a large amount of flue gas is generated, and the flue gas flows into the steam distribution package through the pipeline, and the heavy oil sinks to the residual oil tank, then they are stored in the oil storage tank through the oil pump; the gaseous component enters the circulating water cooling system through the pipeline.
The flue gas cooled in the pipeline is divided into a liquid and a gas, wherein the gas is pyrolysis gas, and the liquid is a mixture of light oil and water. The liquid flows into the oil-water separator, and the separated light oil is stored in the oil tank through the oil pump. A small amount of oily wastewater is atomized and injected into the pyrolysis reactor combustion chamber as a fuel; the pyrolysis gas is piped to the pyrolysis reactor combustion chamber for use as a fuel.
- Working Method: The reactor of the Batch and Semi-Continuous pyrolysis equipment rotates under the working of the driving system, the raw material absorbs heat evenly in the reactor, and can avoid clogging. When the pyrolysis temperature is reached, waste begins to pyrolyze to produce oil gas; while the reactor of the Fully Continuous pyrolysis plant does not need to rotate, it uses the induced draft fan to heat the raw materials, and the raw material passes through the U-shaped path and is pyrolyzed into Fuel oil.
- Raw Material Processing Capacity: Batch and Semi-Continuous pyrolysis plants process 6-16 tons of waste per day. There are three models (MLJ-6, MLJ-10, MLB-16) for you to choose; Fully Continuous pyrolysis plants can be fed continuously so that the amount of waste disposal is higher than that of Batch and Semi-Continuous pyrolysis equipment. Similarly, Fully Continuous pyrolysis equipment is also available in three common models (MLL-30, MLL-40, MLL-50 ).
- Automation: The feeding and slagging process of Batch pyrolysis equipment need to be done manually; Semi-Continuous pyrolysis equipment can realize automatic feeding and simplify slagging; Batch pyrolysis plant can be upgraded to Semi-Continuous pyrolysis plant by installing pretreatment equipment to automate the production process. Fully Continuous pyrolysis equipment can realize fully automated feeding and slag by using the PLC control system, the whole process No human involvement is required.
Batch Pyrolysis Plant
Semi-Continuous Pyrolysis Plant
Fully Continuous Pyrolysis Plant
Therefore, if you need to dispose of less than 16 tons of waste per day, Batch and Semi-Continuous pyrolysis plants will be a cost-effective option. And if you have more waste to process, you can choose the Fully Continuous pyrolysis plant, which can work 24 hours a day, improve productivity, and save you labour and costs.
We believe that you already know the main differences between the three types of pyrolysis plant, then we will use one table to give you a more intuitive representation of the parameters of these three types of equipment so that you can understand them further.
|1||Working Method||Batch(Intermittent)||Batch(Intermittent)||Semi-Continuous||Fully Continuous||Fully Continuous||Fully Continuous|
|2||Daily Capacity||6 mt||10 mt||16 mt||30 mt||40 mt||50 mt|
|3||Oil Extraction Rate||20%-45%||20%-45%||20%-45%||20%-45%||20%-45%||20%-45%|
|4||Raw Material||Waste tires,plastics,sludge etc.||Waste tires,plastics,sludge etc.||Waste tires,plastics,sludge etc.||Waste tires,plastics,sludge etc.||Waste tires,plastics,sludge etc.||Waste tires,plastics,sludge etc.|
|5||Reactor Size||φ2.2*L5.1 m||φ2.8*L6.2 m||φ2.8*L7.1 m||L12.5 x W2.2 x H2.5 m||L12.5 x W2.2 x H2.5 m||L12.5 x W2.2 x H2.5 m|
|6||Rotation Speed||0.4 turn/minute||0.4 turn/minute||0.4 turn/minute||Non-rotating type||Non-rotating type||Non-rotating type|
|7||Working Pressure||Constant Pressure||Constant Pressure||Constant Pressure||Constant Pressure||Constant Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|8||Total Power||24 kW||30 kW||54 kW||56 kW||64 kW||84 kW|
|10||Heating Type||Direct Heat||Direct Heat||Direct Heat||Hot Air Heating||Hot Air Heating||Hot Air Heating|
Pyrolysis is carried out using different raw materials, the chemical reaction mechanism is different, and the products produced are also different. Common waste raw materials include used tires, plastic, rubber waste, oil sludge.
Generally, the mass fraction of each component contained in the tyre tread rubber is approximately 55% to 60% of rubber, 30% to 33% of carbon black, 6% to 9% of organic additives, and 3% to 6% of inorganic additives. After the tire is pyrolyzed, the products are mainly pyrolysis fuel oil, non-condensable flammable gas and other storable energy sources, carbon black and steel wire.
Waste plastics generally refer to plastics such as PE, PP, and PVC. When these waste plastics are mixed together and pyrolyzed in high temperature and anoxic environment, they are generally decomposed into low molecular fuel oil, carbon black and industrial gases.
The sludge forms fuel oil, solid matter (such as sediment, mud cake, etc.) and industrial gases after the pyrolysis reaction.
Let us take common tire pyrolysis as an example to understand the products of pyrolysis of used tires and their application value.
- Pyrolysis oil：The yield is 45%, can be directly sold, applied to industrial enterprises such as cement factory, glass factory, ceramic factory, electric power factory, steel making factory, boiler factory or for heavy oil generators; can be treated with distillation equipment to get gasoline or diesel close to the national standard; it can be used as fuel.
- Carbon Black：The yield is 35%, can be directly sold, made into spherical carbon black, carbon black briquettes, used for heating and burning; ground to N220, N330, N550 or N660, widely used in tyre manufacturing; processed into color masterbatch, used In the plastics industry.
- Steel Wire：The yield is 12%, can be directly sold and applied to steel mills; hydraulic balers can be used to make steel blocks for transportation and storage.
- Combustible Gas：It can be recycled to the pyrolysis reactor combustion chamber, heated in the pyrolysis reactor to save fuel such as coal, wood, natural gas, etc.; more combustible gas is collected and used to heat the pyrolysis reactor in the future.
MoreGreen is the leading manufacturer of pyrolysis plants in China. We have many years of experience in the waste to energy industry and have successfully launched projects in more than 20 countries and regions. The entire process from manufacturing to delivery, MoreGreen's team of professional engineers will answer your questions. The senior industry workers will be responsible for the installation, commissioning and training services, and we will do our best to ensure that the entire project can operate successfully.
MoreGreen's pyrolysis plant has the following advantages:
- The pyrolysis plant adopts a unique structure and automatic submerged arc welding technology to make the facility more evenly heated and has a longer service life;
- Automated pyrolysis technology can realize automatic feeding, dust-free automatic slagging, saving feeding and slagging time, effectively reducing the labor intensity of operators, improving production efficiency and reducing labor costs;
- Well-designed condensing system, the cooling process is more thorough, the oil yield is higher, and the oil quality is better;
- Using advanced dust removal technology, the discharge of waste smoke can reach the emission standard of GB13271-2001 boiler air pollutants;
- Equipped with safety and temperature control system, it can realize temperature self-control, prevent gas leakage and stable safety performance;
- The exhaust gas recovery system can fully combust the recovered combustible gas, save fuels and reduce environmental pollution;
- The entire pyrolysis plant has a compact layout, small footprint, and easy operation.
In addition, we can provide customized equipment or services according to your needs. For example, you can customize the diameter, length, thickness, material, and slag removal method of the pyrolysis reactor. We can give the most reasonable project implementation plan according to your actual situation, such as the joint pyrolysis plant group project in Brazil.
The following benefit analysis is for reference only, please refer to the local market for specific prices. We take the example of pyrolyzing 10 tons of used tires every day in the Chinese market:
|Operating Costs / Day||Operating Costs / Day||Operating Costs / Day|
|Waste Tires||600/t x 10t = 6000||87.2/t x 10t = 872|
|Heating Fuel-Coal||400/t x 0.4t = 160||58.1/t x 0.4t = 23|
|Heating Fuel-Diesel||4000/t x 0.3t = 1200||581.4/t x 0.3t = 174|
|Heating Fuel-Natural Gas||2.25/m3 x 240m3 = 540||0.327/m3 x 240m3 = 78|
|Electricity||15kW x 18h x 1/kWh = 270||15kW x 18h x 0.145/kWh = 39|
|Water||water can be recycled, a few of evaporation||water can be recycled, a few of evaporation|
|Labour||3-person shift operation：200/person x 3p = 600||3-person shift operation：29.1/person x 3p = 87|
|Revenue /Day||Revenue /Day||Revenue /Day|
|Fuel oil||3600/t x 4t = 14400||523.3/t x 4t = 2093|
|Carbon Black||350/t x 3.5t = 1225||50.1/t x 3.5t = 178|
|Steel Wire||1200/t x 1.5t = 1800||176.5 x 1.5t = 265|
|Combustible Gas||recycling as heating fuel||recycling as heating fuel|
|Profit / Day||￥8655 / Day||$ 1263 / Day|
|Profit / Month||￥259650 / Month||$ 37890 / Month|
|Profit / Year||￥3115800 / Year||$ 454680 / Year|
From the above table, we can see that you can usually recover the cost of investing in pyrolysis plants in a relatively short period of time, and then you will receive a steady stream of revenue. If your main pyrolysis material is waste plastic, waste rubber or waste sludge, you can calculate your income by simply obtaining the price of your local raw materials and the price of some heated fuel. Or you can contact us and we will be happy to conduct a profit analysis for you.
The oil yield of raw materials depends on the quality of the raw materials. Because the raw materials usually contain moisture and impurities, the types of raw materials vary in oil yield. The oil yield of pyrolysis of different raw materials can be estimated as follows: After the moisture, impurities and oil-free components are removed from the raw materials, the oil yield is calculated according to the type of the material.
After receiving the deposit, we immediately began to arrange the production. Generally, the production cycle of Batch Pyrolysis Plant is 20 days, and the production cycle of Fully Continuous Pyrolysis Plant is 2 months. The installation cycle of Batch Pyrolysis Plant is about one week, and the Fully Continuous Pyrolysis Plant depends on the installation environment. Generally, it can be installed in one month. During the installation of the equipment, we pay the technicians' wages, you only need to provide them with room and board.
Of course, we are always welcome you to visit the factory！And our company hopes that after the initial exchanges between the two sides, professional and technical personnel will accompany you to visit the production plant purposefully. We believe that this will make the understanding of both sides deeper and more efficient！
Yes! We can provide turnkey on-site installation and commissioning; and provide personnel training for all countries and regions.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us and we will answer your questions professionally and efficiently.