MoreGreen Waste Oil Distillation Plant
MoreGreen waste oil distillation plant can convert waste oil, waste lubricating oil, pyrolysis oil, and other waste oil into higher value gasoline, diesel and base oil through catalytic pyrolysis and high-temperature distillation. Based on the boiling liquid, it separates the different components according to the volatilization degree of different mixtures and removes the particulate mechanical impurities and suspended impurities in the polluted oil and waste oil.
The oil produced after high-temperature distillation will be further purified to obtain brightly colored diesel or gasoline. A number of indicators of oil products meet the technical standards of national oil products, ensuring the kinematic viscosity of oil products and the flash point of oil products. The oil can be repeatedly purified to realize the recycling of polluted oil and waste oil.
We have been using oil for thousands of years. While giving us energy and convenience, it also produces the remaining product, waste oil. Waste oil mainly includes waste engine oil, plastic oil, tire oil, liquid inferior oil, and waste industrial oil.
Taking lubricating oil as an example, the global consumption of lubricating oil is about 40 million tons per year, and about 50% of the lubricating oil will eventually become waste oil due to oxidation and impurities. In other words, more than 20 million tons of waste lubricating oil will be produced every year in the world!
Global Waste Lubricant Oil Output In The Past 10 Years
The Proportion Of Two Major Types Of Waste Oil
Waste oil is mainly divided into two categories: transportation waste oil and industrial waste oil, which account for 55% and 45% respectively. In addition, as the amount of solid waste in the world is gradually increasing, the production of pyrolysis oil (a kind of waste oil) produced by pyrolysis plants is increasing year by year. Whether it is transportation machinery such as automobiles, ships, spacecraft, or mines, chemical plants, oil refineries, and metal smelters, their oils are clearly required to be replaced regularly. This is why there is a lot of waste oil.
The damage of waste oil to the environment is enormous. Discarding waste oil directly into the environment can cause serious environmental pollution. Discarded waste oil on the ground will penetrate into the soil, some of which will be decomposed by microorganisms, and most of them will enter the water of nature with rainwater, thus polluting the water source. This will cause direct damage to the human body, animals, and plants.
According to the American Petroleum Institute, just one liter of waste oil can pollute up to one million liters of fresh water, which is equivalent to 14 people's annual water consumption. And global waste oil will pollute more than 20 billion tons of water, which is equivalent to three times the amount of water consumed by the world's population every year! And, these pollutions will be permanent. Experiments have shown that toxic substances in waste oil can penetrate into the blood through the epidermis of humans and animals, and are recognized as carcinogens.
A Bird Is Trapped In Waste Oil
Mangroves Surrounded By Waste Oil
Direct Discharge Of Waste Oil
Sea polluted by waste oil
However, when you change the perspective to understand waste oil, it is a valuable resource. The high global crude oil prices and the importance attached by governments to environmental protection have promoted the recycling and sustainable use of waste oil. In fact, more than 90% of the waste oil components can be recycled. MoreGreen waste oil distillation plant will use catalytic pyrolysis and high-temperature distillation to convert various waste oils into higher-value gasoline, diesel and base oils.
Used Oil Recycling / Waste Oil Disposal
The waste oil disposal is not only important for environmental protection, but also a relatively inexpensive and effective way to supplement energy. However, unfortunately, 95% of the world's waste oil is simply burned or landfilled, and the harmful substances produced are directly in contact with the environment in which we live. After economic analysis, it will be found that after a one-time investment in the waste oil distillation plant, only a small amount of operators and very cheap catalysts can be used to continuously produce pure high-quality gasoline, diesel and base oil. Not only protects the environment, but also gets very good returns.
The potential for used oil recycling is huge, and waste oil production is still increasing substantially every year. Waste or treasure, depending on how you handle them.
Different components of the waste oil can be distilled and pyrolyzed by applying pressure and different temperatures to the distillation kettle. The oil is composed of many different sizes of hydrocarbons. In high temperature and pressure environments, heavy molecular weight hydrocarbons will undergo pyrolysis reactions and decompose into light molecular weight hydrocarbons. Different types of oil will be obtained during this process with or without the use of a catalyst.
The distillation range of gasoline is 50-160 ° C, and the distillation range of diesel is 160-410 ° C. After the waste oil is distilled and cooled, about 2-5% of the liquid is gasoline, and about 85-90% of the liquid is diesel that meets the -15# specification. The distillation pyrolysis process of waste oil looks similar to the crude oil refining process, but in fact, used oil is easier to refine gasoline and diesel than to use crude oil.
Waste Oil Distillation Plant Working Processes
The MoreGreen Waste Oil Distillation Station can provide fully automatic waste oil disposal technology. Let us look at the working processes of the waste oil distillation station:
- Connect the waste oil storage tank to the waste oil pump, pump the waste oil into the distillation kettle, and then turn on the heating system of the distillation kettle.
- While the temperature inside the distillation kettle is being increased, the stirring device in the distillation kettle is turned on, so that the waste oil can be uniformly heated in the distillation kettle. And stirring the waste oil can effectively prevent the asphalt, colloid and other impurities in the waste oil from coking and blocking the pipeline.
- When the temperature of the waste oil in the distillation kettle reaches 50 ° C, the gasoline component begins to gradually distill out and enters the condenser for cooling. The cooled water and gasoline enter the water and gasoline collector. Because the density of water and gasoline is very different, they will automatically stratify, drain the water in the collector, and then filter the gasoline to get the finished gasoline.
- When the temperature of the waste oil in the distillation kettle reaches 160 °C, close the gasoline production line valve and switch to the diesel production line. The temperature in the distillation kettle continues to rise, the diesel component in the waste oil is gradually distilled out and enters a high-efficiency catalytic device for further catalytic pyrolysis, and then the oil vapor of the diesel component is obtained. After the diesel oil vapor enters the condenser and is cooled, the diesel oil can be obtained.
- When the temperature of the waste oil in the distillation kettle reaches 260 ° C, the larger molecular weight components in the waste oil are distilled out, they enter the high-efficiency catalytic device for catalytic pyrolysis, and the pyrolyzed oil gas enters the catalytic converter and is added to a certain amount auxiliary agent. The oil gas after adding the auxiliary agent will once again enter the high-efficiency catalytic device for catalytic pyrolysis to obtain better quality diesel vapor. After the diesel vapor enters the condenser to cool, the diesel oil is obtained.
- Filter all obtained diesel oil and finally obtain finished diesel.
- When the temperature in the distillation kettle reaches 410 ° C, the residual oil pump is started, and the residual oil in the distillation kettle is pumped out, and the residual oil can be used as heavy fuel oil.
- Disposal of non-condensable gases generated during the pyrolysis of waste oil, and discharge after meeting emission standards.
The above working processes only need 2-3 operators to run, the operation is simple, and the operating cost is very low.
MoreGreen can customize the waste oil distillation pyrolysis plant according to your needs, which is generally dependent on your daily waste oil handling capacity. The following are the most common plant models for your reference:
|1||Daily Capacity||6 mt||10 mt||30 mt||50 mt||100 mt|
|2||Oil Extraction Rate||85%-92%||85%-92%||85%-92%||85%-92%||85%-92%|
|3||Raw Material||Crude Oil, Waste Oil, Fuel Oil, Used Engine Oil||Crude Oil, Waste Oil, Fuel Oil, Used Engine Oil||Crude Oil, Waste Oil, Fuel Oil, Used Engine Oil||Crude Oil, Waste Oil, Fuel Oil, Used Engine Oil||Crude Oil, Waste Oil, Fuel Oil, Used Engine Oil|
|5||Operating Pressure||Vacuum Normal Pressure||Vacuum Normal Pressure||Vacuum Normal Pressure||Vacuum Normal Pressure||Vacuum Normal Pressure|
|6||Heating Material||Oil, LPG, Natural Gas, Wood, Coal, etc||Oil, LPG, Natural Gas, Wood, Coal, etc||Oil, LPG, Natural Gas, Wood, Coal, etc||Oil, LPG, Natural Gas, Wood, Coal, etc||Oil, LPG, Natural Gas, Wood, Coal, etc|
|8||Cooling Way||Water Cooling||Water Cooling||Water Cooling||Water Cooling||Water Cooling|
|9||Heating Type||Direct Heat||Direct Heat||Direct Heat||Direct Heat||Direct Heat|
After the waste oil is distilled and pyrolyzed, it usually produces gasoline, diesel, a small amount of base oil, residual oil and asphalt. They are all economical products that are widely used in various industries. Gasoline can be used as a fuel for vehicles, as a solvent, etc.; diesel is generally used to provide energy for the engine of a vehicle and some diesel power plants; the residual oil is generally used as a fuel or metal forging industry due to high calorific value; asphalt is often Used in engineering projects and the construction industry.
Among them, the most abundant is diesel, accounting for more than 85%. Therefore, we will give the diesel parameters refined from waste oil for your reference:
|1||Density(15℃)||ASTM D1298||——||0.84 kg/l|
|2||Kinematic Viscosity(40℃)||ASTM D445||1.6-5.8 cst||3.36 cst|
|3||Flash Point||ASTM D93||≥55 ℃||60 ℃|
|4||Distillation Temperature（10% point）||ASTM D86||——||204 ℃|
|5||Distillation Temperature（50% point）||ASTM D86||≤300 ℃||289 ℃|
|6||Distillation Temperature（90% point）||ASTM D86||≤355 ℃||344 ℃|
|7||Distillation Temperature（95% point）||ASTM D86||≤365 ℃||359 ℃|
|8||Cetane Index||ASTM D976||≥45||54.42|
|9||Water Content||ASTM D95||≤Trace %vol||Trace %vol|
|10||Sulfur Content||ASTM D1226||≤0.2 %wt||0.151 %wt|
It can be seen from the table that the technical parameters refined diesel by the waste oil distillation plant meet the requirements and can be used directly without any problems. This quality of oil will also sell at a good price.
MoreGreen is the leading manufacturer of waste oil distillation equipment in China. We have many years of experience in the waste to energy industry and have successfully launched projects in more than 30 countries. The entire process from manufacturing to delivery, MoreGreen's team of professional engineers will answer your questions. The senior industry workers will be responsible for the installation, commissioning and training services, and we will do our best to ensure that the entire project can operate successfully.
MoreGreen's waste oil distillation plant has the following advantages:
- Continuous production, high production efficiency. Less labor required, lower production costs
- High-quality oil production yield is as high as 90%, raw material utilization rate is 100%, and profit is very impressive
- The refined oil quality is high, and many technical indicators meet the international oil product technical standards
- Automatic submerged arc welding technology, ultrasonic non-destructive testing to ensure the safety of equipment during use
- The exhaust gas recovery system can fully burn non-condensable combustible gas, save fuel and prevent pollution
- The new condenser completely cools the oil gas, it has a long service life, is easy to clean, and has a high oil yield
You can customize the appropriate size of the waste oil distillation plant according to the amount of waste oil you can handle every day. Or you can tell us about your actual situation, we will give you the most reasonable implementation plan for the waste oil distillation project.
The following benefit analysis is for reference only. Please refer to the local market for specific data. Let us take the example of distilling 10 tons of waste oil in the Chinese market every day:
|Operating Costs / Day||Operating Costs / Day||Operating Costs / Day|
|Waste Oil||4200/t x 10t = 42000||610.5/t x 10t = 6105|
|Catalyst-1 Cost||5000/t x 0.3% x 10t = 150||726.7/t x 0.3% x 10t = 21.8|
|Catalyst-2 Cost||200/t x 85% x 10t = 1700||29.1/t x 85% x 10t = 247.4|
|Labor Cost||3-person shift operation：200/p x 3p = 600||3-person shift operation：29.1/p x 3p = 87.2|
|Water and Electricity Cost||400||58.1|
|Revenue / Day||Revenue / Day||Revenue / Day|
|Refined Oil||7000/t x 85% x 10t =59500||1017.4/t x 85% x 10t =8648|
|Residual Oil||1200/t x 7% x 10t = 840||174.4/t x 7% x 10t = 122|
|Profit / Day||￥13590 / Day||$ 1975 / Day|
|Profit / Month||￥407700 / Month||$ 59250 / Month|
|Profit / Year||￥4892400 / Year||$ 711100 / Year|
Yes, this is very important. The quality of the used oil will largely determine the quality of the finished oil. Therefore, for example, the newly replaced waste engine oil, high-quality pyrolysis oil, less polluting diesel oil, waste motor oil, etc. will be good raw materials.
The catalyst will make the whole waste oil distillation pyrolysis process more efficient, and the obtained refined oil is more stable. To avoid oxidation of the refined oil and color change back to black, the reclaimed oil produced by our equipment will remain yellow for at least six months to one year.
We offer customized services for our equipment. Customize different sizes of waste oil distillation plants based on the type of raw materials you have distilled and the amount of waste processed daily;
We provide door-to-door installation equipment services. Install commissioning equipment at the location you specify and train qualified operators for you;
We provide a two-year warranty on the entire equipment (free maintenance, except for consumables under normal operating conditions), lifetime maintenance;
We provide the latest waste to energy industry information and research reports for your reference to help you make the right decisions.
Of course, we are always welcome you to visit the factory！And our company hopes that after the initial exchanges between the two sides, professional and technical personnel will accompany you to visit the production plant purposefully. We believe that this will make the understanding of both sides deeper and more efficient！
Yes! We can provide turnkey on-site installation and commissioning; and provide personnel training for all countries and regions.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us and we will answer your questions professionally and efficiently.